Login |  Register |  FAQ

Why RT2 isnt popular like it was RT1

Post subject: Why RT2 isnt popular like it was RT1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello RT players
RT1 was more active game then RT2 is that cuz cool maps like Assault or city zone?That maps was full of players and many rooms.In RT1 was so many pro players like LEBANON...ect. But now in RT2 are only spawnkillers and campers. I think to map like assault and city zone...ect have to put in the game again. And put more weapons. And create more PRO clans (active).And organize tournaments. And RT2 :) should have more updates.
I hope to RT2 will be popular like it was RT1 :)

Post subject: Re: Why RT2 isnt popular like it was RT1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:52 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Unity ( the program Rush Team runs on ), doesn't support Google Chrome anymore. The biggest web-browser is Google Chrome. The idea of a browser based FPS is to not download anything, and just jump straight into the action. No one is waiting to download Firefox to just play this game. But don't worry, the GM team is buissy with making the transition safe to a different program, so Rush Team is playable on Google Chrome again. That way we should gain a lot of players again.

Kind Regards,

Amigo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Amigo wrote:
Unity ( the program Rush Team runs on ), doesn't support Google Chrome anymore. The biggest web-browser is Google Chrome. The idea of a browser based FPS is to not download anything, and just jump straight into the action. No one is waiting to download Firefox to just play this game. But don't worry, the GM team is buissy with making the transition safe to a different program, so Rush Team is playable on Google Chrome again. That way we should gain a lot of players again.

Kind Regards,

Amigo

True.

Actually, i'm working on the lobby chat for War Attack (game already in WebGL) because the current lobby chat system in Rush Team will not work with WebGL.
I have started to work on it 2 days ago and i have a good results.

Normally, i will start to convert Rush Team for the WebGL maybe at the end of this month or in march depending of my free time. I have a real job and a social life.

I'm waiting after the WebAssembly to be available on Unity in order to solve a lot of performances and memory cost problem. We just have to hope that the web browser vendors will release soon the WebAssembly features in their web browser.

I'm alone to work on this game and i have a real life job too, so don't be mad because the updates do not come like a game managed by 50 people.

Do you need help or do you have a problem with your account?
Contact us here ==> Ticket System

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:04 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Great to hear Roka, and I think it's good for the community what is going on now, which happened.
#MakeRushTeamGreatAgain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:34 pm 
Major
Major

Once we get many players again, oh its gunna be gud. Hoping 4 more competitive clans. And i also hope the empty maps will be rather playable depending on how many players are going to join this game in the future. But we never know. We gotta wait to find out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:02 pm 
Major
Major

Amigo wrote:
No one is waiting to download Firefox to just play this game.

Because if there's something harder than peeing with a boner, is to download Firefox.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:56 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Player rate will increase @RealmSociety. I am sure of that

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:43 pm 
General
General

RealmSociety wrote:
ZethRoyez wrote:
Amigo wrote:
No one is waiting to download Firefox to just play this game.

Because if there's something harder than peeing with a boner, is to download Firefox.

Do you really think that the users will come back scurrying once their beloved game is out on chrome ?
if they'd know, probably a few will return. problem is though, no one will know that RT is back on chrome without visiting and no one will visit because it hasn't been on chrome for a long time now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:48 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

That with Google chrome is good idea.I hope more people will play RT2 and i hope to RT will get good new maps in future or good weapon :) This game is awesome and congratulations Roka for creating RT :) :roll: :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:49 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Amigo wrote:
Great to hear Roka, and I think it's good for the community what is going on now, which happened.
#MakeRushTeamGreatAgain

Yes, agree. Reminds me of the lack of transparency as mentioned before though, everything regarding the development is so obscure. Perunamaa and Frabckti used to do a sneak peek sometimes, Roka too with his videos when rt2 was about to come out, those were exceptions though. it would be greatly appreciated if Roka showed us his future plans!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:04 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Yeah!:) I would like to RT2 took maps and weapon's from RT1. Its still good but with RT1 popularity and new better graphic will became best online game. For me its the best game (even better then "Contract wars"). And i m happy to hear to when Roka instaled google chrome to then will come more people to play RT. :) :) ;) :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:34 pm 
General
General

Amigo wrote:
Player rate will increase @RealmSociety. I am sure of that

Yet people insisted RT should be downloadable, implying that there's a crowd willing to download things for RT. Even with the practically secret game loader (which chrome users are actually prompted to use when Unity doesn't work in-browser), we've seen no noticeable increase in playerbase.

Google Chrome was the reason RT LOST a lot of playerbase, but it won't be the reason RT gains playerbase. It's been far too long for Chrome users to come back and say "oh look, the FPS that I played 2 years ago is finally back!". People who cared that much already have Firefox or the game loader and still play. I see other issues with the game, but those are age-old complaints you all have heard from me over and over.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:37 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Do you know artin when will Roka enable to play on google Chrome? :?: :?:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 am 
General
General

iHoLandeZ wrote:
Do you know artin when will Roka enable to play on google Chrome? :?: :?:

It's not about when Roka will do it, at this point, it's up to whether Chrome and Unity support it properly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:04 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

yeeh u aboslutely right have clan tournnaments

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Admin-Roka wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Kind Regards,

Amigo

True.

Actually, i'm working on the lobby chat for War Attack (game already in WebGL) because the current lobby chat system in Rush Team will not work with WebGL.
I have started to work on it 2 days ago and i have a good results.

Normally, i will start to convert Rush Team for the WebGL maybe at the end of this month or in march depending of my free time. I have a real job and a social life.

I'm waiting after the WebAssembly to be available on Unity in order to solve a lot of performances and memory cost problem. We just have to hope that the web browser vendors will release soon the WebAssembly features in their web browser.

Hey Roka, remember Rush Team can make you a lot of money, IF we have lots of players back like we had it before RT 2 started. Back in RT 1 you couldn't go in 1 room with 600-900 people on every saturday or friday morning without seeing someone VIP. What im saying is probably if you get sponsored by someone or pay to be shouted out then im sure that will actually improve and somehow alter in a positive way back to the rush team community...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:40 pm 
Major General
Major General

DoMiNaNT wrote:
Hey Roka, remember Rush Team can make you a lot of money, IF we have lots of players back like we had it before RT 2 started. Back in RT 1 you couldn't go in 1 room with 600-900 people on every saturday or friday morning without seeing someone VIP. What im saying is probably if you get sponsored by someone or pay to be shouted out then im sure that will actually improve and somehow alter in a positive way back to the rush team community...

Yes, monkey's at chrome have removed support for my game. Regarding updates, currently I am busy with the life (the life is always the more important). The game is just a hobby for me. Normally in the next month or so I will look at the Unity Asset store and see if there is any maps or guns I can buy for the game which don't need work from me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:05 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Pantilaimon wrote:
DoMiNaNT wrote:

Yes, monkey's at chrome have removed support for my game. Regarding updates, currently I am busy with the life (the life is always the more important). The game is just a hobby for me. Normally in the next month or so I will look at the Unity Asset store and see if there is any maps or guns I can buy for the game which don't need work from me.

Lmfao, cut him some slack. Even though we still say its bad you still play it so doesn't really make sense talking dirt bout him lol.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:45 am 
Captain
Captain

if anyone from rt1 really wanted to play they would just download firefox... :?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:58 am 
Major General
Major General

Good post, and yeah I too remember all of those players in allmost all of the servers- it was great and far from boring. It will take a considerable amount of time and some very creative advertising to pull in the big numbers, and yeah if Roka had some sponsors, that would help with the advertising and other costs. Sounds like a longshot, but not impossible. Personally, I miss so many of the original players from RT1 and the clans/maps/weapons and so on. Off topic-but something terrible has happened to me as of late and now I have had to post a new picture; it shows what happens when you get hit with an ugly stick, but unfortunately some thugs beat the crap out of me and so I not only lost all my money, I also almost lost all of my good looks.